A Centrifuge is a device, which employs a high rotational speed to separate components of different densities. this becomes relevanmt in the majority of inductrial jobs where solids, liquids and gases are merged into a single mixture and the separation of these different phase is necessary. A decanter cetrifuge separates solid materials from liquids in slurry and therefore playes an important role in wastwater treatment, chemical, oil and food processting industries. there are several factors the affact the performance of a decanter centrifuge and some design heurisitics to be followed which are dependent upon give applications.
1.bowl is made from Duplex stainless steel SS205 or SS230 by centrifuge casting which is better than SS304 or SS316.
1. The Solids discharge port is made from special ceramic or Tungsten carbide inserts, the anti-abrasion will extend the life.
2. Flexible pond depth adjustment for different material separation..
3. The air spring assist the opening of the centrifuge cover and give more safety.
4. Stage balancing process to maximize the balance of the centrifuge include 1800RPM low speed balancing and real operation high speed balancing as well as the assembly balancing.
5. The screw is protected by interchangeable tungsten carbide tiles for longer life and easy maintenance.
6. The mud distribution port is made from special ceramic or tungsten carbide inserts, the anti-abrasion will extend the life for heavy mud.
7. The screw is made from stainless steel with heat treatment, and the opening impeller will improve the centrifuge capacity. Single lead or double lead screw is optional.
8. Two motors in one side to give more space for the operator to do maintenance.
9. The bearing are premium SKF bearing for reliable and longer operation, the automatically lubrication system is available for option.